ksTodolist Vs. 1.02 - Updated 01/12/2003.
NOTE: This application is currently being redesigned. I hope to have a new version out soon!
It's a great tool for managing your to-do's!
Whether it's washing cars, mowing lawns, developing software, managing sales follow-ups,
or doing housework, etc. It's very easy to use with a variety of features! See list below
I welcome your feedback!
This runs on Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, Win2k, XP, or later.
Registration for an Individual license: only $10.00 (US);
Registration for a Site license: please use the
to request details.
Individual License purchases:
- Very fast!
- Easily add, edit, delete to-do items.
- Include subject, resources, notes, priority, % complete, date started/end/due, and more!
- Very easy and simple to use. It's all in ONE exe file. Includes install and uninstall.
- Export the to-do list to a separate file and load it later. You can create and save
as many to-do lists as you like.
- You can resize the columns to your preference. It remembers the width of the columns.
- Auto-save option to automatically save the to-do list every 10 minutes.
- Specify a particular to-do list to load on program start-up.
- Only choose certain columns to display.
- When minimized, it easily sits in your system tray, automatically hidden from
the main task bar.
ksTodolist.exe (about 700k)